- Registration: Any candidate who wishes to seek admission to the school must get his/her name registered at the school office.
- Admission: A student seeking admission to a class other than Nursery will have to clear written/oral tests given by the school. Students coming from other schools will have to take written tests in English, Hindi, Science and Maths for admission to Class IInd to IXth. The written test will be based on the syllabus of the previous class students choose to join.
- Eligibility: A child must be minimum 2 yrs and 6 months old on 1st April of the year if he/she seeks admission to the Nursery class. The birth certificate from legal authorities must be produced at the time of admission. A photo-copy of the same will be required for the school record.
- Students coming from other schools must submit a transfer/school leaving certificate from the previous school, alongwith the Annual Report Card. The S.L.C. must be counter-signed by the appropriate authority.
- The admission procedure will be deemed complete only after the student has been issued an identity card by the school. This card will be issued only when the student has paid all dues and completed all formalities.
- The parents/guardians of a student, who is to be withdrawn, must submit a written application for the same.
- A school leaving certificate will be issued only if all dues have been paid and school articles like library books, sports material, if any, have been returned.